The weather lately has been pretty uneventful with little to talk about. That may change Tuesday night when a cold front is supposed to move through. In the meantime though, there have been some changes and additions to our site. If you haven’t seen them already, you may wish to check them out.
- – We’ve added the National Weather Service forecast discussion to the forecast section. This is where the NWS provides some more narrative behind their forecasts and gives a bit more of an in depth look at what we can expect. Click here to check it out.
- – Our “Live Conditions” animation page now has the ability to view our lightning data, including the maps. When you are there, click the Lightning button to see it.
- – Did you know we provide an email weather alert and report system? These are handy little emails that provide forecasts, statistics and more. Click here to learn more and sign up.
- – We would like to welcome a new “sister station” aboard. ArvadaWX.com provides much of the same information we do here but tailored to Arvada, Colorado residents. Be sure to check them out and if you know anyone else that lives in that area, let them know as well.
- – Don’t forget about our other sister station, ReunionWeather.com, for those that live in northern Commerce City!
As always, should you have any suggestions or comments about our site, please let us know.